Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Inter-Faith Dialogue 2012

Would like to both inform and request for prayers to cover this event (in Malaysia):

INTER-FAITH DIALOGUE 2012

Theme: The Afterlife (i.e. Life After Death)

Date: 19 September 2012 (Wednesday)

Time: 8-11pm

Venue: Kolej Yayasan UEM, Lembah Beringin, 35900 Tg. Malim, Perak, Malaysia (about 1+ hour drive from KL)

Faiths/Religions represented: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Islam

Attendees: About 1,000 students expected to attend this year - from the organiser KYUEM, and International Institute University Malaysia (IIUM), Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar (KTJ), and Taylor's University.

I'll be going with my bro-in-law by car (from Cheras, KL). If you are currently in Klang Valley area and would REALLY loooove to go but have no transport, then please do let me know. We have got 3 more seats in the car :-) First come first serve only!!!


P/s: I'll be representing the Christian faith. Please do keep this event in your prayers :) Thank you so much dear readers!

1 comment:

  1. How was this dialogue anyway?
    BTW I have added your blog link to my blog
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete